How to install a font in Windows
In order to install a new font and add it to Windows system fonts a user must download AMP Font Viewer.
The program interface is divided into two tabs:
- Installed Fonts - system fonts that are already installed;
- Not Installed Fonts - overview of fonts that are placed on the hard disk but weren't added to the system fonts yet.
In order to install a new font on the Windows, follow these steps:
- Move to the "Not Installed Fonts" tab;
- Select the folder that contains the font files;
- Select the font you want to install, and click "Install selected font".
If you are using Windows 7 and the program displayed the "Access Denied" error, run the program as an administrator, and try to re-install the font.